Consignor Access Portal
A MESSAGE TO OUR CONSIGNORS
UPDATED Janaury 26, 2021
As of Janaury 26, 2021 Pearl & Birch has reopened for in-store shopping. Our consignment services reopen on February 5, 2021. A reminder that we are always available via email during mandated closures and we strongly that all consignment communication be performed via email to maintain a record for both client and store.
Clients that requested a PICK UP will have a scheduling link sent to them as of February 7, 2021. If you requested a pick up from us and did not receive your link please email us immediately.
Clients that requested an email renewal will receive their emailed contract as of February 7, 2021.
All emailed contracts are due back no later than February 28, 2021 to remain active. If Pearl & Birch does not receive back a new, signed agreement your accounts extended grace period will end and your items will expire. The original terms and conditions apply.
Moving forward all email renewals will have 3 weeks or 21 days to complete and send back their paperwork. If the paperwork is not completed and returned the initial terms and conditions will apply.
Contract renewals are not automatic during mandated public health closures.
See below for complete information on contracts that expire during closures and our policies for maintaining paperwork and active accounts. We do require active participation from our sellers even during this time. As we have all been experiencing the effects of the pandemic in every facet of our lives for almost a year now we want to operate as normally as possible and continue to use an organzied and transparent system for our consignment services.
Please review your paperwork and contract so that you may particpate in that process.
UPDATED DECEMBER 14, 2020
Pearl & Birch will continue to adhere to the public health orders and will not be offering in-store consignment services. Virtual appointments are available upon request to meet with a specialist one on one. Our FAQs contain information specific to consignments.
The policies below regarding expiring contracts still apply:
An automatic extension equal to the number of days we are closed plus an additional two weeks to arrange further action will be provided to all consignment contracts that expire.
Our most recent closure date is November 12, 2020.
Any contracts that do not expire but wish to have more time can renew their contract for an additional term free of charge. Email renewals are available and the consignor is responsible for reading and clarifying all information prior to signing.
We are available via email to answer any questions you may have at this time.
UPDATED NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Pearl & Birch is now closed due to the mandated Critical Phase of Manitoba's pandemic response system. This means all non-essential retail is closed. We will not be performing any appointments that require in store visits including cash pick ups, item returns or intakes.
As per our previous mandated closure policies all consignment contracts that expire during this time will have their grace period extended by the number of days we are closed plus two weeks in order to provide enough time to arrange further action on expiring accounts.
It is important to note that we DO NOT automatically extend all contracts. Please continue reading our update from the Spring closure for further information on this policy and complimentary renewals.
UPDATED NOVEMBER 3, 2020
Our current policies and procedures during Code Red can be found here.
Pearl & Birch is remains open for selling and shopping at this time therefore no changes will be made to our contracts, appointments or operating procedures in regards to our consignment service.
I hope that this message finds you and your family healthy and safe during this stressful and unusual time in human history. Pearl & Birch has always felt that we know each and every one of our consignors not just as clients, but as people, and truly consider you the heart of what we offer to Manitoba brides. It brings us great joy to serve you. We know that we have made commitments to our sellers and in spite of everything that we as a business endured worked very hard to meet our obligations to all of our clients as this transpired.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY
- We reopened as of May 5, 2020. Communication with any consignor who emailed us during the closure was completed the week of May 19-23, 2020. If you emailed us during the closure and were not contacted by a team member please contact us immediately.
- Pearl and Birch has been reopened for 5 months with regular business hours, an active voicemail, daily monitoring of our inbox and frequent updates on all of our platforms. As a small business we have done our absolute best to be available, responsive and informative.
- All accounts that expired between March 18 and May 23, 2020 had their grace period extended to match the number of days were closed. This means that all accounts that expired during the closure were extended by 77 days. The final date for pick up on contracts that expired during the closure and were provided the 77 day extension was August 8, 2020.
- All contracts that DID NOT expire during the closure will maintain their terms and conditions as agreed upon during the original signing. That includes grace periods and expiry dates as well as client communication regarding pick ups and renewals. We are happy to discuss every contract will each individual and will evaluate requests on a case to case basis.
- We understand that clients may want to recoup the time lost on their one year term. Automatically extending all contracts would require a complete update of our entire consignor database and would alter the contracted agreement for every client, disrupting our very detailed record keeping. If your item(s) did not sell and you wish to re-consign because of the
7 week closure we are happy to waive any fees associated with a new contract and provide you another term in the store free of charge.
- Payouts were deferred during the closure and reinstated as of June 15, 2020 with all outstanding payouts completed as of June 21, 2020. If you did not receive outstanding funds please contact us immediately.
We understand that this is a lot of information and we have been as communicative as we can be with our 1500 sellers while continuing to serve our 2020 brides as they navigate this new landscape. To receive future updates directly consider signing up for our newsletter.
Amanda and the P&B team Teagan, Tiara, Jenelle, Maggie, Zoey and Adrianne.
The best way we can serve our consignors and sell their items is by being available for our shoppers! We request consignors utilize our Consignor Access Portal for 24 hour access to the status of their account balance. For this reason, Pearl & Birch does not contact consignors directly when their inventory has been sold. Consignors are encouraged to check their account frequently. If your account shows a balance an item has sold. You will receive your payment in accordance to the terms laid out in your contract.
Your Consignor ID is your phone number, and the password is system generated until you log in and change it. It is sent to your inbox after your consignment intake.
If you have not received your Consignor Access Portal link and information please check your spam/junk folders, especially if you have a hotmail account.
If you still cannot find the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the email on file.